Computer Skills & Technology
Summer 2013 Continuing Education Course Schedule
- Courses are generally twenty four (24) hours long and taught on IBM compatible computers using Windows OS.
- Classes are designed for:
- Home computer users
- Small business owners
- Persons preparing for employment
- Those who need upgrade training to stay current at their worksite
- People who are just interested in computers
- Each student will have access to a computer without having to share with another student.
- Reserving a space and payment of fees.
- Courses fill up quickly and space can only be reserved by PRE-PAYING the Registration Fee and completing the Registration Form on a first come basis.
- One flash drive is recommended for all hands-on computer classes. Please purchase prior to first session.
- All instruction is presented in English.
- Familiarity with the typewriter keyboard and the ability to type at least 25 words per minute is recommended.
- Please select the class and dates carefully.
- Classes are filled on a first-come first-served basis
- There is a limited refund policy.
- NO REFUND FOR NO SHOWS
- NO TRANSFERS FOR NO SHOWS.
No textbooks are required, unless stated otherwise. Handouts may be available at the instructor's choice.